- SOA implementation using Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus as underlying technology.
- Involve in the performance tuning of the BPEL Process Manager and OSB.
- Involve in setting guidelines and best practices for the Oracle BPEL Process Manager and OSB.
- Design the interaction pattern with the various components and end systems.
- Develop SOA/OSB services for new enhancement.
- Implement SSL between the interacting systems and the Orchestration Layer.
- Analyze WebLogic servers, JVM monitoring, CPU, Heap dump, Work Manager Configuration, MQ EnQueue and DeQueue application integrations during performance testing exercise.
- Interact with multiple teams during Application development and Performance tuning exercise.
- Prepare for Migration scripts for migrating to development, test, Pre-Production, and Production
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field