- converting AEM 5.6 components to 6.2 AEM components (from classic UI to touch UI) as a part of migration effort.
- Attend Business meetings to know the priority of the deliverables and provide estimates based on the functionality and requirements.
- Working on AEM upgrade of all the websites from AEM 5.6 instance to 6.2 instance.
- Meeting with AEM Admin team to point out the necessary environments and making sure the AEM Dispatchers, publishers and in place.
- Ensure the developed code works well in lower environments like DEV and then deploy the same code to higher environments like QUAL and STAGE for testing purposes.
- Clearing the dispatcher cache after every deployment in all the environments.
- Involved in requirement gathering and meetings with UX team to go over the business approved designs and requirements Due to the complex and specialized nature of the duties,
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field