- Participate in requirement Analysis of the applications along with Business Owners.
- Coordinating Code Drop meetings (SCRUM) with developers to ensure teams are in sync and to meet Production requirements.
- Understanding Volcker/RENT-D workflows, analysis, technical requirements and coding them on the R&A risk publication which is built on the Hadoop eco system.
- Performing calculation framework on big data platform to deliver ratios on server side and using BI tools like spot fire. Implemented and worked on easy to use with dynamic dashboards and
- interactive visualization for building reports on the BI tool.
- Understanding the technical strategy for R&A and implement components that are aligned to that strategy.
- The following technologies are utilized for the project.
- Core Java,HDFS,Hive,HBase,Pig,Spark,Storm,Sqoop,Flume,Eclipse,Composite –SQL and Spot fire.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field