- Involved in designing and deploying WMS applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Migrated the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL Linux environment and used auto scaling feature.
- Increasing EBS backed volume storage capacity when the root volume is full using AWS EBS Volume Feature.
- Creating AWS Route53 to route traffic between regions.
- Working with GitHub private repositories.
- Creating S3 backups using versioning enable and moving objects to Amazon Glacier for Archiving purpose.
- Using GZIP with AWS cloud front to forward compressed files to destination node/instance.
- Creating SNS notifications and assigned to ARN to S3 for objects loss notifications.
- Creating load balancers(ELB) and using Route 53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Configuring security group for EC2 window and Linux instances and for puppet master and puppet agents.
- Experienced in building monitoring tools such as Data Dog and Cloud watch.
- Building out server automation with puppet and using other tools like Jenkins for deployment and build management system.
- Designing and developing automation test scripts using python
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field