Computer Systems Analyst
- Gathering & Analyzing functional & business requirements, providing feedback on missing or contradictory requirements.
- Design, Analysis, Maintenance, Volume testing, documenting and Data Rationalization.
- Technical execution of master data load in mock test cycles, interim ad hoc test cycles and production cutover of data migration.
- Coordination in all phases of the Development process and Testing process and defect management process.
- Being the onsite resource this role involves coordination on the development tasks with onsite and offshore teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field