Requirements and Scheduling Network/Security FED Line of Business Scrum and execution – 10%
- Network/Security Scrutiny Federal Employees Program (FEP) line of business and gathering Cisco core Network Infrastructure that includes Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750 and 2900 series Switches and 2800, 2900 series Cisco Router
- Responsible for Application Mobile and device VPN (Remote Access, Site-to-Site, IPSec), Access Control Lists, Cisco ASA 5550 Adaptive Security Appliance (previous models - 5505, 5510, 5520), Firewall Management Services, Juniper Netscreen.
- Responsible as Active member of the Network/Security of the product which involved environments like UAT and Production.
- Provide knowledge of Network Security & Network Design methodologies.
- Running FEP Application on the Atlassian toolset with Software Engineer – Jira, Confluence
Network & Virtual Private Network for FEP Application - Installation, Design & Configuration of FEP Application– 40%
- Installed & Manages FEP Invoice and TOA infrastructure servers: Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Proxy, RAS, and Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server.
- Responsible for FEP Network & VPN designing, implementing, operating by coordinating highly visible engagements across a highly matrixed, cross-functional team to quickly resolve issues at a site and tune it for long-term success
- Configured Finance in Multiple Devices for executives using PVSTP+ for loop prevention and VTP for Inter-VLAN Routing.
- Conducted FEP Network assessment of PKI Enabled Applications
- Setting up & Perform FEP VPN assessment of all the FEP Phase module applications to identify the vulnerabilities in different categories like Input and Data Validation, Authentication, Authorization, Auditing & logging.
- Setting up & Configuring the audits quarterly on PCA DSS, DISA STIGS, and NIST Application Layers to check the applications follow these standards
Security and vulnerabilities Monitoring Tracking & Deployment for FEP line of business Application – 30%
- Deploy Invoice and TOA Module brown bag sessions on security and demonstrate the new security findings to the development team and a point on frequently made code errors.
- Monitor FEP Avalanche and MPS Modules High Visible application & Actively search for potential security issues and security gaps that are beyond the ability of detection by any security scanner tool. Initiate and develop new mechanisms to addresses unidentified security holes & challenges.
- Performing FEP Avalanche and MPS Modules application security code reviews and application risk assessments for customer-facing applications. Audited applications are written in multiple languages, including Java/JSP, VB.NET, ASP.NET, PHP, and Classic ASP.
Testing/Support process including planning tests, maintained and defect management process for Network & Security all phases of FEP line of business Application 20%
- Involve in execution phases of FEP Application – Invoice, TOA, Finance, Multiple Line of Business solution & Server patch versions involves Continues Security and Network testing and defect logging for all Modules
- Responsible and act on Security/Network-wide incidents & departmental incidents
- Work on Finance Security environments platform.Monitoring for alarms and performance issues on systems, applications, database and network connectivity.