- Working on AEM upgrade of all the websites from AEM 5.6 instance to 6.2 instance.
- Involved in requirement gathering and meetings with UX team to go over the business approved designs and requirements.
- Meeting with AEM Admin team to point out the necessary environments and making sure the AEM Dispatchers, publishers and in place.
- Converting AEM 5.6 components to 6.2 AEM components (from classic UI to touch UI) as a part of migration effort.
- Developing the features which was broken down into different User Stories and performing unit testing from sandbox onto a DEV environment.
- Following the changes, review the code with Team Lead and deploy the code into different environments to test it.
- Review the changes with AEM Authoring team to build out the pages to put necessary content in the developed AEM components, templates and pages.
- Communicate the changes to Business Analyst and Tester (QA) to test out the functionality per User Stories Acceptance Criteria.
- Work with Testers to write test cases for thorough feature testing.
- Coordinate with Data Analyst to prepare test id’s for QA.
- Schedule meetings with Business to walk through the developed code in QUAL environment and get Business Approval.
- Deploying the code in various environments for testing and business approvals.
- Ensure that developed code works well in lower environments like DEV and then deploy the same code to higher environments like QUAL and STAGE for testing purposes.
- Publishing the AEM content across environments to have consistency.
- Clearing the dispatcher cache after every deployment in all the environments.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field