Application Analyst /CRM System Administrator
- Participate in Requirement Analysis of the applications along with Business Owners.
- Analyse Business Requirement Documents to review the application from both Technical and Business perspectives.
- Rules creation and Configuration or workflow updates, Custom field updates, Macros Creation and configuration, Monitoring Dashboards (Configuration)
- Worked on Prod Defect Maintenance, Outage Management, MOTs Maintenance, DR Maintenance, Audit Support, Configuration Tool Changes, User Permission/Login Administration and Analyze Solutions.
- Used JIRA as our work intake tool as JIRA is the standard tool in IT. For uniformity, organization, and structure, work requests are classified as: Production Defect, Administrative Requests (User/Roles), Work Intake Requests (Enhancements and Configuration changes), and Listening Requests.
- Conducts and involves in Governance Review Board (GRB) it is part of the Work Intake Process to help us prioritize and approve platform enhancements, reporting, or configuration changes that may impact several Business Units to insure our platform is working at its optimal level.
- Interface with users, project manager to ensure that implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner; Document, test, implement and provide ongoing support
- Bug fixing through hot fixes
- Application testing and Integration testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field