- Provide consultation and solutions to the organization regarding connectivity options, network capabilities and limitations, systems requirements and security requirements
- Manage and/or participate on corporate projects and initiatives which require network solutions
- Design and implement solutions based on business requirements
- Work to isolate and resolve network and system problems (e.g., protocol analysis, system errors, interoperability problems)
- Participate in the strategy and development design of architecture
- Implement network security systems, protections and counter measures
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and process documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field