- Gather and analyze business requirements, review documents and technical specifications.
- Design and Document efficient and reusable test cases and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing, using automated and/or manual scripts, as appropriate.
- Actively Participate in Sprint Planning and Scrum meetings.
- Work closely with the Training Team to share knowledge of trends identified and coaching opportunities to inform and improve training modules.
- Build Automation Framework using selenium.
- Handle ad hoc requests and additional assignments as required to assist QA and teams across business lines.
- Extensively use Project management tools like JIRA for reserving, executing test cases, defect tracking, and the complete test management.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Provide feedback, both qualitative and quantitative, on software designs throughout development of new features.
- Develop automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Java and TestNG in Eclipse IDE to perform functional and regression testing for web based applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field