- Verify the Automated Test Result and Logging the Defect in QC, JIRA and updating status to the higher management.
- Involved in test scripts review. Verifying Test result and logging defects. Prepared Test Report based on the Test results.
- The challenge is, However, determining what should be automated and in what sequence to get the maximum return on the automation investment.
- Develop and configure test automation frameworks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Develop and execute test automation through Junit, TestNG, Python, ROBOT and other software test tools.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria, Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to confirm end user product and quality requirements.
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field