- Participate in requirement analysis of the applications along with business owners.
- Worked in Code Drop meetings (scrum) with developers to ensure teams are in sync and to meet timelines with quality deliverables on production requirements.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Java, JUnit technologies Contributes in framework creation.
- Prepared traceability matrix to ensure that the business requirements are meet by the test cases developed.
- Responsible for Automation framework, test plans based on user cases in business requirements to cover both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in validating Web services(SOAP and REST) and Json data with tool called SoapUI for the local WSDL / with URL.
- Manage defects and reports in HP Quality Center.
- Continuously streamline and improve the Software Quality Life Cycle to ensure planning, execution, and reporting coordination.
- Designed test data by executing SQL queries and joins, including database schema for the portal applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field