Azure Publisher support – Support Engineer
- Help customers adopt the services by providing “lite advisory” support on migration, architecture, development, and deployment topics by answering simple “how to” questions and for more complex asks, pointing publisher to the best self-service resources available online and when applicable, making partner referrals via Pinpoint.
- Identify incident trends (by customers) and help publisher with root-cause analysis of these trends as able based on required access to tools, reports and teams.
- Resolve publisher/customer issues using .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0. and Visual Studio Languages (VB, C/C#/C++).
- Helping customers to set up SQL Azure / SQL Server and resolve any technical issues on a daily basis.
- Help drive improved support CPE for publisher using Windows Azure.
- Conduct initial customer onboarding session to clarify how to get the most out of their Professional Direct services purchase, along with helpful Azure onboarding self-service resources.
- Serve as the primary contact for Azure Market Place publishers with reactive support escalations, providing local business hours escalation assistance, advocacy and support.
- Quickly develop client relationships and trust, and ensure client expectations are being set and met.
- Work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft teams including Azure Support, Depth Queues, Operations, Engineering, and Commerce/Billing to drive resolution of escalated tickets.
- Create and deliver new IP for Azure Market place support. (i.e. webinars, tips & tricks, takeaways).
- Communicate escalation findings clearly and confidently to executive levels within the customer and within Microsoft.
- Listen to and communicate the voice of the customers within Microsoft and provide training and documentation feedback, updating role documentation as needed.
- Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS.
- Helping publisher/customer with Distributed application architecture and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Resolve publisher issues related to load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies.
- Resolve publisher related to Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration.
- Resolve publisher related to Hyper-V configuration and administration
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field