AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer
- Involved in the upgrade project from 5.6 to AEM 6.3.
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, Widgets, workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery.
- Works on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Offer solutions on top of the Adobe WCM, CRX/CRXDE, CQ WCM and DAM.
- Working on different AEM versions and using technologies like JSP or Sightly for development based on versions.
- Participates in code reviews to discuss the development work on client requirements and come up with something new to learn in any technology.
- Have meetings with business users to discuss and analyze the requirements thereby providing level of efforts and Time Estimates.
- Participating in weekly meeting to discuss each week’s progress and set goals for the upcoming week.
- Participating in requirements assessment with lead and Consultant for the upcoming projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field