- Gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Designing and developing automation framework using Java, Selenium, and Cucumber technologies.
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins automation scripts to execute automated regression testing.
- Conducting Automated User Interface Testing as well as Service Level Testing.
- Maintaining the preparedness of the test environment, identifies and documents software application, security or infrastructure defects while collaborating with business analysts, developers, security analysts and network support personnel to identify cause and resolution, enabling projects to move forward to timely completion.
- Participating in project deployments to multiple various test environments to ensure the technical and functional requirements meet expected results.
- Evaluating test results and prepares test metric and defect rate reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field