Mule soft Integration Developer
- Provide leadership, technical expertise, and business knowledge to stakeholders and Systems department personnel in the efforts of detailed design.
- Development and support activities for the integration development team.
- Create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Directs, plans,manages release schedule, manages change request process, and reports status of development releases within the integration development team.
- Developing and deploying mule projects on cloud hub, Implementing Exception Handling, Logging and Auditing.
- Involving in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Involving in in the end to end development of Projects covering all phases of software.
- Working with Architects and Business Analyst to develop service-related strategies, including versioning,upgrades,and production monitoring.
- Setting up mule ESB for the development environment.
- Performing unit test using JUNIT, System, Regression and integration testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field