- Leverages and applies hands-on experience in systems analysis, development, integration, data analysis, and workflow to configure and develop SAP business solutions that meet operational, performance, and reporting requirements.
- Works collaboratively with the business and IT teams to leverage out-of-the-box SAP functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps and challenge the need for RICEFW components.
- Documents SAP design, functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Leads multiple SAP ERP project tracks covering solution and program design, security, and quality aspects of the program.
- Applies SAP and industry best practices, standards and blueprints to accelerate delivery of COMPANY’s ERP program.
- Partners with COMPANY leadership and project management teams on all assignments with the ability to accurately estimate, track, and schedule tasks and deliverables.
- Provides insight and guidance for day to day operations covering issue prioritization, defect management, and break fixes to ensure high reliability and availability of SAP related systems.
- Serves as an advocate throughout the IT organization to promote the effective use of COMPANY’s ERP solution, data and technical architecture.
- Maintains, follows and ensures compliance with all COMPANY standards, policies and procedures.
- Mentors and influences COMPANY team members to fully develop SAP technical competencies that will help evolve the SAP center of excellence.
- Acts as a strong liaison across direct and indirect staff onsite, offsite and offshore to deliver complex business solutions as well as application management services (AMS).
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field