- Responsible for developing IT systems by eliciting and extracting project requirements from business and government policies, through brainstorming and joint application development sessions.
- Involved in planning, directing and coordinating projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Adept at documenting Business Requirement, Functional Requirement document, and System Flow Diagrams. Performing walkthroughs with the SMEs, legal and operations for requirements approval and baseline business processes
- Responsible for managing change requests, risk and issues to ensure that maximum business benefit is maintained.
- Provide regular project status updates/reports.
- Work with other Business Analysts from cross-functional project teams to determine and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining data/tables, perform system analysis, and prepare/produce reports using Mapper.
- Involved in Troubleshooting and Operational Production Support.
- Responsible for creating Test cases and Test plan documents. Executing Test Cases for UAT of the applications, reporting and tracking bugs to the development team.
- Interface with users, project manager to ensure implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Well-versed with the following technologies utilized for the current project: Mainframes, Mapper, EDW, VB Script, HTML, XML, Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, MS Office 365, Oracle and Windows Server 2003/2008.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field