- Provide direct support of business as member of IT Dept.
- Build effective relationships across sales, customer service, and logistics with Business Process Owners, Leads, and individual contributors to deliver value added improvements.
- Work independently to manage day to day deliverables (documentation, configuration, testing, training, etc.) and guide business counterparts through process re-engineering activities.
- Train Business Process Owners, Business Process Leads, and End Users on SAP related changes.
- Lead requirements gathering efforts for business transformational needs (SAP rollouts, optimization efforts, etc.) and support project frame up while working closely with Director of IT, Dept team members, Business Process Owners, and Business Process Leads.
- Lead and/or support projects in Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Pricing, and Billing related initiatives.
- Recommend enhancements and provide support required to enable process standardization and optimization.
- Support a change management and training program to ensure application solutions are adopted and leveraged post implementation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field