- System Design – Work closely with the Senior Product Configurator Analysts and the business partners to create Nailing out design of Bill of Materials (BOMs) based on Engineering prints and existing Legacy ordering system that meet the product configuration requirements of the business.
- Product Programming – Program the product configuration as required in the proposed design. This will involve understanding the design requirement, programming the system, unit testing the changes and End-to-End modelling of final BOMs including CZ structure and rule modelling is needed.
- Production Support – Takes a lead role in resolving production order issues. This will involve working with the business partner and other members of the team to help identify the issue, understand the impact, propose a solution and implement the solution.
- Documentation – Create and update documentation for changes made to systems. Assist in the review of documentation created by team members to ensure it is understood, accurate and follows current documentation format. In addition, propose new processes / changes to existing processes that help ensure the successful implementation of projects.Implementing Configurator Extensions for non-trivial business cases.
- Project management – Assist the Team Lead / Manager in establishing project plans as well as communicate the status of tasks to the appropriate parties.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field