- Supporting development of intraoperative nerve monitors. Using C# and Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF).
- Also, has the responsibility and authority to research, design, and develop computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Responsible for creating the GUI for the product NIM_4.0 which is a surgical device used by doctors.
- Participating in Requirement Analysis of the applications along with Software Development team.
- Involving in sprint meetings with developers to ensure whole team is in sync and to meet Production requirements.
- Continuously streamline and improve the Testing Life Cycle to ensure Test Planning, Execution, and reporting coordination.
- Refactoring the code to modify the User Interface for NIM_4.0 which should be same as old NIM_3.0 but modifying the look and feel as per S8 Style Guide.
- Using Managed Extensibility Framework(MEF) and following the Model-View-ViewModel(MVVM) pattern to speed up development and help keep the code understandable.
- Incorporated Advanced WPF Localization library in the NIM4 GUI
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field