- Design AEM Architecture for new and existing applications using Ford standard architecture patterns and processes.
- Work with various application teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on Ford standards and business requirements.
- Supports the application team in the development of technical design (Infrastructure) and documentation.
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes.
- Involved in managing multiple brands (Ford, Lincoln) and agencies and help them for smoot onboarding applications.
- Provide technical support for developers/agencies involved in development and integration with CMS ecosystem.
- Provide solutions that includes integration with SAML, LDAP/ADFS, Akamai, also Internal services within Ford.
- Working on Multiple Migration Projects within AEM and also on Windows/Linux Digital Asset Management Application.
- Provide Solutions to various application teams on different platforms (AEM, WAS, Windows).
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field