Dynamic CRM Developer
- Responsible for mission critical web based applications for the manufacturing business units within the organization.
- Participate in Requirement Analysis of the applications along with Business Owners.
- Coordinate Code Drop meetings (SCRUM) with developers to ensure teams are in sync and to meet Production requirements.
- Continuously streamline and improve the Testing Life Cycle to ensure Test Planning, Execution, and reporting coordination.
- Created custom entity’s as per the client requirement and their relationships
- Worked on Client Scripts to handle changes of Business process flow Stages.
- Worked on Out of Box Work Flows
- Performed uploading of data in to the Business Entities
- Created Dashboards against the data as per the client requirement.
- Created business process flow to handle the different Stages of Exam.
- Performed Sitemap Editing and Ribbon Customizations
- Performed integration of CRM with .NET through IFRAMES.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business entities in MS Dynamics CRM 2016 as per their business requirement.
- Imported contacts from existing application into MS Dynamics CRM 2016 using the CSV file format.
- Responsible for solution deployment and product customization based on requirement across various factors.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field