Dynamic CRM Developer
- Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications, including research, design, documentation, and modification of software applications throughout the production life cycle.
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced as per the technical and functional requirements.
- Conduct extensive unit testing of programs and software applications to ensure they will produce the desired information as per the technical and functional requirements.
- Conform to established client coding standards and follow standard client deployment and SDLC processes.
- Document programs and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the code so others can understand the program.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field