Dynamics Developer / Architect
- Participate in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for various user requirements, design, development, testing, production, deployment and support.
- Currently working on MSCRM 2016 On-premise version.
- Currently working with different forms, fields, solutions, customizations, security roles,business roles etc.
- Working on various SSRS reports generations and Data Migrations.
- Working on developing custom processes like plugin’s and workflow’s.
- Currently working on a POC based on Voice of Customer.
- Providing support for the case management system for our clients.
- C# code to develop the batch programs and Plugin’s.
- To perform validations over client side we use Java Script coding.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field