SOA-OSB Developer/ Oracel Fusion Middleware
- Participate in Interface design & data mapping working sessions, and build Interface detailed designs. Produce complete and accurate documentation for work according to program standards
- Build web services based interfaces to internal solution components such as Mobile app, Primavera, EBS, WebCenter Content and IAM, as well as third-party applications
- Implementation SOA best practices around error handling, High-availability, web service security, and performance etc.
- Support testing activities to ensure all defects reported are fixed in a timely manner
- Participate in Change Control Board activities to ensure functional specifications are met, define change scope and design, and ensure code and supporting documentation is updated accordingly.
- Develop, configure, and maintain application interfaces built using Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite Products.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot issues within the BPEL/SOA/B2B applications
- Coordinate activities with developers, systems analysts, testers, and vendors on all phases of SDLC as needed.
- Develop reports facilitating auditing of transactions using the Oracle Fusion Middleware product suite.
- Document and maintain interface control documents and any other required for the purpose of successful maintenance and operation of application interfaces.
- Lead production support issues/problems as required.
- Communicate with end users, analysts, and project management team members.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field