- This individual will primarily be working on the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) system which is an IT framework that was developed by ODE ITO staff to rollout the Scholarship Programs administered by the Office of School Choice.
- The framework supports some base functionality such as workflow management, role/security, document management etc.
- Four major modules were built initially – provider application, student application, payment and administration.
- Each module supports various business processes that can be configured (or customized) to cater to the programs specific needs.
- Later on three more modules were added to the system – Compliance, Nonpublic and Decision Framework.
- Overall close to forty different programs that are administered by more than twenty different offices have been implemented on the EAS framework.
- This project will enhance EAS with new functionalities such as dashboards, reporting, task management and tool tips.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field