Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for testing web based applications for the manufacturing business units within the organization.
- Participate in requirement analysis of the applications along with business Owners.
- Coordinate Code-Drop meetings (SCRUM) with developers to ensure teams are in sync and to meet production requirements.
- Continuously streamline and improve the Testing Life Cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting coordination.
- Designed test data by executing SQL queries and joins, including database schema for the portal applications.
- Designed test cases for Enterprise Web Services/XML/SOAP and RESTful services using Soap UI tool.
- Perform positive and negative testing to evaluate boundary analysis.
- Manage test case, defects and reports in Quality Center.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field