Sales Force Developer
- New development needed in the environment- general needs are custom visual force pages that allow agents to book appointments, custom development, s, and a lot of ongoing needs that need development as well- for example; updating appointments needs customer solution and customized development.
- Major projects foreseen in the next 1-5 years of the Salesforce Application: a lot of structural changes, change the way we handle the appointments and ongoing scheduling to make this more user friendly, provide more integration with the call center- uses five9 software for integration.
- Customer Support, liaising directly with the clients.
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Support information management steering committees as Salesforce SME on data integration processes and procedures.
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Support CRM security including granting and removing access, creating and modifying user roles and profiles, assigning membership in territorial and team groups
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- May be required to be on call to provide support on a need-to basis
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field