QA Tester / Quality Analyst / Automation Tester / Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Creating, maintaining and executing manual and automated test cases.
- Log and track defects using the designated tracking system and tools.
- Documenting Test Plans, Test Results, Defect Metrics, Status Reports, Process Documents and Test Strategy Documents.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- All automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Communicating effectively with developers on explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field