- Performance tuning, executing and designing complex hive HQL's.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights
- Participate in design, development and delivery of data from operational systems and files into ODSs (operational data stores), downstream Data Marts and files.
- Troubleshoot and develop on Hadoop technologies including HDFS, Hive, Pig, Flume, HBase, Spark, Impala and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Informatica.
- Translate, load and present disparate data sets in multiple formats and multiple sources including JSON, Avro, text files, Kafka queues, and log data.
- Data Integration using programming languages like JAVA.
- Work with business analyst, end users and architects to define and process requirements, build code efficiently and work in collaboration with the rest of the team for effective solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field