- Gather Requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts, interfacing directly with clients, to document business rules and uses cases for new and existing products.
- Define project scope and review design requirements and performance technical specifications to ensure project scope is met.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability,capacity and scalability.
- Develop automated test scripts for performance testing.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Monitoring and analyzing system resources of applications & Database AWR reports to Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Write Splunk quiries for transaction timings breakdown errors-exception analysis & volume trending.
- Write SQL queries to validate the data and generate reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field