Sr.Tableau/ Data Analyst/Oracle Pl/ SQl Developer
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc
- Create Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database.
- Create functions to provide custom functionality, SQL and PL/SQL stored program units/packages as per the requirements.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS Packages
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Participate in development and creation of Data warehouses.
- Provides administrative and maintenance support for data warehouse and other SQL Server databases. Resolves performance and data availability issues with production databases. Manages, maintains, and ensures availability of data warehouse for business users.
- Works with data definitions, transformation rules, data manipulation language (DML), and data models to design and load data from source systems to target tables.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field